Bluejay0

Best Untethered Jailbreak for 5.1.1 (iPod Touch 3rd Gen)

Posted · Original PosterOP

Anyone know of the best untethered jailbreak ( No needing of PC to boot) for 5.1.1? My iPod doesn't get updates anymore so it's better to jailbreak.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Anyone know of the best untethered jailbreak ( No needing of PC to boot) for 5.1.1? My iPod doesn't get updates anymore so it's better to jailbreak.

This is what I used to jailbreak my iPod when I still used it. http://redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-5.1.1-untethered-using-redsn0w-0.9.12b1/

Works well, no bugs or anything.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.