MonkyBoy

Sync Outlook 365 contacts with iCloud

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all

I've just got office 365 and was wondering if anyone had managed to get there icloud contacts to sync with outlook on 365?

Thanks 

Monkyboy

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

*** Headset - ROG Vulcan ANC

@MonkyBoy: The best way would be to export the contacts as a CSV file, then import it. It's not really sync, but I don't think there is any other option.

Oki doki I know how to do that I'll give it a try. So do you know what the iCloud integration actually does then lol

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

Oki doki I know how to do that I'll give it a try. So do you know what the iCloud integration actually does then lol

Allows you to utilise iCloud calendars, contacts and tasks in Outlook.

Allows you to utilise iCloud calendars, contacts and tasks in Outlook.

The calendars are working in outlook but the contacts list is empty :(

It should have a group named Contacts - iCloud.

Yeah there's my problem. When I go to the contacts there's nothing. I will try uninstalling iCloud and reinstalling see if that helps. Ta

For users having issues with syncing iCloud to Outlook 365 they could try and have a look at EVO Collaborator.
Its an Outlook add-in that iv been using for a while to sync Gmail with Outlook since last year.
Also works fine to create a 2-way sync between my Outlook and iCloud account.

Found a tutorial here for those who want to have a look at it, highly recommend it :http://outlookandmacosxserver.blogspot.com/2014/10/synchronize-iclouds-contacts-and.html