Bourne_Endeavour

Recommended MMO mouse

Posted · Original PosterOP

Currently have Logitech's g502. And while I love the thing, it's not entirely optimal for FFXIV-- my mine MMO. So I'm thinking of picking up a second one and looking for any recommendations. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the g600, but have also heard good things about the Razer Naga and Corsair Vengeance M95. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

8 minutes ago, Bourne_Endeavour said:

Currently have Logitech's g502. And while I love the thing, it's not entirely optimal for FFXIV-- my mine MMO. So I'm thinking of picking up a second one and looking for any recommendations. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the g600, but have also heard good things about the Razer Naga and Corsair Vengeance M95. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Are you into those mice with 20 different function buttons for MMO skills? Then the M95, Scimitar, Naga, G600 etc. are probably a good idea.

Almost as cool as my temps  

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Benergy said:

Are you into those mice with 20 different function buttons for MMO skills? Then the M95, Scimitar, Naga, G600 etc. are probably a good idea.

Those are the ones I'm looking at, yes. Just looking for opinions on them. 

1 minute ago, Bourne_Endeavour said:

Those are the ones I'm looking at, yes. Just looking for opinions on them. 

Apologies but I've never used any of those specifically, though perhaps compare their shape/size to see which you think would fit your hand the best (as mouse choice seems to be largely personal preference) - particularly as they all seem to have very similar specs.

Almost as cool as my temps  

Im using the G600s. It's perfect for my hand, even though i got kinda small fingers. The third mouse button is comfortable as **** x)

I highly recommend that mouse. Love it!

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

I have the Naga Epic, and think it's pretty cool. I ended up switching to the DA because I play FPS games, but overall, from the experience I've had with the Naga Epic, it's great and I think it'd be something you'd like.