Jump to content
Bourne_Endeavour

Recommended MMO mouse

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Currently have Logitech's g502. And while I love the thing, it's not entirely optimal for FFXIV-- my mine MMO. So I'm thinking of picking up a second one and looking for any recommendations. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the g600, but have also heard good things about the Razer Naga and Corsair Vengeance M95. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bourne_Endeavour said:

Currently have Logitech's g502. And while I love the thing, it's not entirely optimal for FFXIV-- my mine MMO. So I'm thinking of picking up a second one and looking for any recommendations. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the g600, but have also heard good things about the Razer Naga and Corsair Vengeance M95. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Are you into those mice with 20 different function buttons for MMO skills? Then the M95, Scimitar, Naga, G600 etc. are probably a good idea.


 Almost as cool as my temps  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Benergy said:

Are you into those mice with 20 different function buttons for MMO skills? Then the M95, Scimitar, Naga, G600 etc. are probably a good idea.

Those are the ones I'm looking at, yes. Just looking for opinions on them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bourne_Endeavour said:

Those are the ones I'm looking at, yes. Just looking for opinions on them. 

Apologies but I've never used any of those specifically, though perhaps compare their shape/size to see which you think would fit your hand the best (as mouse choice seems to be largely personal preference) - particularly as they all seem to have very similar specs.


 Almost as cool as my temps  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im using the G600s. It's perfect for my hand, even though i got kinda small fingers. The third mouse button is comfortable as **** x)

I highly recommend that mouse. Love it!


Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD
 

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Naga Epic, and think it's pretty cool. I ended up switching to the DA because I play FPS games, but overall, from the experience I've had with the Naga Epic, it's great and I think it'd be something you'd like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.



  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Last Topics

recovery key for asus laptop command and conquer no cd game xbox one play and charge kit export contacts from office 365 windows is not genuine windows 7 ultimate fix this copy of windows is not genuine build 7601 fix sword art online season 2 dubbed episodes windows 7 not genuine 7601 fix command and conquer first decade windows 7 pastebin com password asus laptop default bios password


×