WCxHennessy

Whats your favorite MMO?

Posted · Original PosterOP

MMOs are a genre of Games more recently that haven't shared the spotlight most recently with all the New video games news and other sorts of things related. I love talking about them and learning about whole new Worlds I can immerse myself into with large groups of people and tell a story and generally have a fun time. One MMO in particular that is my favorite is Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 is the second Game in the Guild Wars series. It is an MMO based in a Mythological era in which you can play an assortment of races and classes. There magical casters and the standard Bow and sword play characters as well with more weapons types such as rifles and pistols and sorts. This Game is such a fun experience for me I can spend hours nonstop playing. The Graphic design in the Game is absolutely beautiful and the Gameplay mechanics are so fluid and wonderful. The game is really a new experience on MMOs and deserves a lot of praise.

Been playing WoW on and off (mostly on) for the last 11 years, i guess that's where my vote would go, anytime i try another MMORPG i end up not liking it because more often than not they're just flashy albeit shallow versions of WoW. 

the division is the only mmo i have (and its not really mmo), but yeah division it is then

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

My first MMORPG was KalOnline, but that game is so old by now ...

So after 10 years of playing this game, I decided to buy Guild Wars 2.

At first it took me some time to get used to this game, but now I'm just loving it.

First 100% map exploration is always so fun to do. So many quests and story modes. Amazing doungeons (if you have great team that can acctually finish it xD).

I did try World vs World mode when I started playing game, but I got rekt so many times that I decided to stay in PvE for ever xD

But now, after 1 year of playing, WvW is the only mode I'm still playing. Already completed my 5th 100% map exploration, crafted 10 legendary weapons, got all characters to max level, grinded for 100 masteries etc.

So now I'm only playing World vs World because it's so fun. The only thing I hate about it, is bad optimisation, and fps drop in massive battles.

But now that I learned to follow commander on TS, I don't get rekt so many times lol

So that's the only MMORPG I'm still playing.

Was looking for new games also, but I just can't find something that could be as good as Guild Wars 2. I did even try WoW, but for some reason I don't like it. Combat system seems rather borring, but that was my impression for 2 days of playing that game.

And I do care a lot about graphic, so WoW can't realy provide that, as it's more than 10 years old game.

Intel i5 8600k 5.0GHz | ASUS Z370-G Gaming | Dark Rock 3 | ADATA XPG Z1 3000MHz 32GB | RM650x | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | Thermaltake Core V21

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HyperX Fury 480GB | 3x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB