Eruntien

MMO mouse advice and razer naga chroma rant

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hye guys.

After my naga 2010 died I decided to buy the naga chroma, I am extremely dissapointed to say the least.

The mouse is WAAAAAAY larger then the original mouse making it really uncomfortable and causing a pain in my wrist.

The clicker is surrounded by two pieces of plastic meaning your finger gets caught on it when you push down.

The scroll wheel feels tacky and unresponsive unlike the original naga and the side to side movement feels like it does more bad then good.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a mouse of similair profile and deisgn tot he razer naga 2010 and the deathadder 3.5g 

Logitech g800s is a quality mouse

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430