linustouchtips

I had a Fractal design need a new Mid Tower ATX

Posted · Original PosterOP

Long story short Fractal design Meshify C was a real bummer but snagged it up for the *low *low price of 69.99 during black Friday. Looking at a longer case to fit in more of my vast collections of gpus some of which are fairly lengthy ( 11.8in - 299.72mm ) longest card that needs to fit. Any case suggestion would be okay i know it says mid tower but im open to suggestions. I'm liking the new NZXT's already have a S340 elite on my desk housing my gaming rig. Under 200 bucks is my limit.

14 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

I'm liking the new NZXT's already have a S340 elite on my desk

Yes the S340 does seem to be the functionally definitive case at the moment.

Have you considered Thermaltake's P3?

http://thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002908

i7-6700k

Asetek 550LC 120mm

MSI Z170A Gaming Pro

Corsair LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000

960 EVO NVMe M.2 500GB, PNY CS2211 960GB, Barracuda 3TB

MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 4GB Armor 2X

Creative Labs Z PCIe

Antec HCG M 750W

NZXT S340 (Black/White)

--------------------------------------------

i3-6100

ASUS Z170i Pro Gaming

A-DATA XPG Z1 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4-2400

Samsung EVO 500GB, Barracuda 1TB

MSI Radeon R9 390x 8GB

Antec HCG 620W

DEEPCOOL Steamcastle (Yellow)

@wONKEyeYEs I'm not opposed to this idea i think it looks pretty awesome actually. That vertical GPU mount is a huge plus. On the downside there's nothing really covering my components and that is a little scary pets carpet and bugs oh my. If i had the time to do custom loops and stuff this would be sweet. But its just a pieces of glass that will house AIO's and looks to me like a bit of assembly is required kind want a case that i can open the box its ready to go all I need is to swap my parts ez pz.

24 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

Looking at a longer case to fit in more of my vast collections of gpus some of which are fairly lengthy ( 11.8in - 299.72mm ) longest card that needs to fit.

The Meshify C supports that length of GPU though? Unless you're trying to front mount a RAD...

Your best alternative is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

--- Please use quotes or tag people in replies, otherwise we wont respond in a timely manner ---  BLUE BUILD POST ---

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte z97x-ud5h    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX970 FTW    Case Thermaltake Level 10 GT    

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX600M      Cooling Corsair H90 140mm (Rear Mounted)

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The Meshify C supports that length of GPU though? Unless you're trying to front mount a RAD...

Your best alternative is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

I have a 360 mm rad in front so yup it cut off my gpu compatibility. 

The Phantek definitely look good black pretty subtle I like it. Under a 100 buck I think we have a winner.