James

Porsche Made a LAPTOP?? – Book One Review

13 hours ago, James said:

Buy Book One on Amazon: http://geni.us/aVslDId

The Porsche Design Book One Laptop could be the closest thing to Macbook Pro build quality on a Windows machine. Or it's a waste, LOL

Like the concept but at that price with no dedicated GPU

WTF Porsche

9 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

They also had a episode talking about Christmas gift for children and one of the items was a Porsche bucket and spade, along with other Porsche stuffs. Can't seem to find that episode.

I know the episode the one you mean

When they did the whole putting badges on things like a plate of sick and a wizards sleeve

Edit: Found the clip i was looking for

This is a dumb buy imo because your paying 2500 dollars and you aren't even getting a discrete GPU, I can look pass the design flaws of the surface 2 compared to Porsche's laptop because it at least has one.

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB   I enjoy, memes, food, and sleep. I try to workout but its tough lol also anime is life

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

I would say I have been a gamer all my life but I don't have one lol

to breakout the slammer you need a sledge hammer

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

This is a dumb buy imo because your paying 2500 dollars and you aren't even getting a discrete GPU, I can look pass the design flaws of the surface 2 compared to Porsche's laptop because it at least has one.

You assume a dGPU is a good thing. I would take a laptop without a dGPU over one with a dGPU any day (I didn't watch the video nor did I look into this much, so I'm not necessarily saying I'd buy this).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

You assume a dGPU is a good thing. I would take a laptop without a dGPU over one with a dGPU any day (I didn't watch the video nor did I look into this much, so I'm not necessarily saying I'd buy this).

image.jpeg.092d5af4278141dce3e51bdc7eb0fc89.jpeg

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB   I enjoy, memes, food, and sleep. I try to workout but its tough lol also anime is life

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

image.jpeg.092d5af4278141dce3e51bdc7eb0fc89.jpeg

Battery life and driver issues. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

6 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Battery life and driver issues. 

Okay cool

15 hours ago, The Ran said:

How would you say it then? It certainly isn't por-sha, sche (or shh) is very different from sha.

Dunno what's the problem, if you can pronounce "sherbet", you can pronounce Porsche. It's almost the same sound.

man, Linus, you need to get some sleep! get rid of them rabbit eyes :)

cpu: 4930K 4.5ghz mb: Rampage 4 Black Edition cooling: Corsair H105 ram: 64GB Corsair 2400mhz ssd256GB HyperX, 256GB Crucial, 128GB Crucial  hdd: 2x2TB Seagate, 320GB gpu: EVGA Hybrid 980ti psu: Corsair HX850i display: Philips 27" 1440p case: Corsair 750D

old GFX setup: Crossfire Sapphire Vapour X 290 (photos)

2 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Dunno what's the problem, if you can pronounce "sherbet", you can pronounce Porsche. It's almost the same sound.

You're talking about the first syllable of sherbet, right? It's close, closer than sha.

10 hours ago, The Ran said:

You're talking about the first syllable of sherbet, right?

Yeah ;-)

Por-sherbet -> Por-she xD Can't write just "she" because then people would think it's like the personal pronoun, so I just say "she" like in "sherbet" :D