Hip

Which VPN to choose?

I think in this situation you would need a VPN with many servers to choose from so ping while gaming could be minimised by choosing the best one for you. I would choose something like NordVPN (over 4000) or TorGaurd (over 3000). Though I would choose Nord because it is a bit cheaper

I've been looking into VPNs, and PIA so far seems to be one of the better options for the money. I'll probably give it a shot here soon and see how it goes.

I have been using Cyber Ghost for the last few days and have been really enjoying it.

they are really good for torrenting and are based out of Romania, so you don't need to worry about any logs or accounts being forced out by local government (this is part of why I didn't use PIA, as the FBI can force PIA to give them user detail if they so choose).

I have many friends that use NordVPN and are very happy with it as well.

I am not quite done with my POC of Cyber Ghost though, as I need to test out setting up OpenVPN and seeing how friendly they are with it.

Speeds have been good enough, and I am really enjoying their data compression feature on mobile.

If Cyber Ghost goes sideways, I will probably refund and check out NordVPN.

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

Power Color Red Dragon RX 580 8GB

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

LG 29UM60-P Ultra Wide 2560x1080 Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard

Logitech G903 Mouse

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 3 Sensors + Earphones