TheMambaMan

Windows doesn't show image thumbnails

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys!

Updated the Windows 10 and now it doesn't show images.

I've tried everything I can find on the net, but nothing seems to help.

You guys got any ideas?

c5ff8a0fe4.png

10 minutes ago, Od1sseas said:

Thanks for replying.

I have tried it, does not work :(

Funny thing is that the problem only occurs on my SSD card (where also my windows is installed), but the other drive, for my case Drive D (HDD), is working fine and I can see the pictures in the folders with thumbnails.

Still haven't found the solution.

Have seen that some people think the new windows update causes the thumbnails to disappear every few hours ... But still no solution.

Open File Explorer. Click the File menu and click Change folder and search options to open folder settings. When there is a file currently selected, Windows 10 will only display the Options instead of "Change folder and search options". Clicking on the menu will also open the same window.

Move to the View tab. In the Advanced settings section, uncheck the options with the Always show icons, Never thumbnails, make sure Show thumbnails instead of icons is checked. and click the Apply button to apply the changes.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, ronie239 said:

Open File Explorer. Click the File menu and click Change folder and search options to open folder settings. When there is a file currently selected, Windows 10 will only display the Options instead of "Change folder and search options". Clicking on the menu will also open the same window.

Move to the View tab. In the Advanced settings section, uncheck the options with the Always show icons, Never thumbnails, make sure Show thumbnails instead of icons is checked. and click the Apply button to apply the changes.

Thank you for the reply.

I have already tried this, but it still does not work.

Tried again, still nothing. Applied it also to all folders, nothing.

My settings:

410882b8f3.png