xFluing

A friend and I started logging our builds...

Posted · Original PosterOP

We started logging our builds, and this is my take on it. I'm sharing this because I think it turned out as a pretty interesting "started from the rock bottom" kind of story

For context, the computer I upgraded from in 2015 had:

• Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz
  • Nvidia Quadro FX 3450
  • 3GB DDR2 RAM

Comments are enabled so you can comment there if you so wish.

[link]

My super good shitty budget build™
Athlon X4 860K (OC to 4.0 GHz, basically an 880K at this point)

EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB

4GB 1333 MHz Dual-Channel Zeppelin RAM (will upgrade to 8GB soon enough)

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

Very detailed diary type thing!

Yes, I made it as a journal / book kind of style, so it's keeping a log of all the parts, and at the same time it also tells a story, written with some slight immersion to it.

My super good shitty budget build™
Athlon X4 860K (OC to 4.0 GHz, basically an 880K at this point)

EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB

4GB 1333 MHz Dual-Channel Zeppelin RAM (will upgrade to 8GB soon enough)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.