MistahPotato

Phone interface of the website

Do you have any context, or anything meaningful to add?

Desktop: Xeon 1231-v3, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Rosewill 550w Capstone PSU, ASrock ITX Z97 board, Gigabyte 970, Phanteks Evolv ITX.

Laptop: Eluktronics W650kk1, i7 7700K, 8GB DDR4, GTX 1050Ti, 500GB WD SSD, 120Hz Asus Display

Laptop: Alienware 18 (2014). I7 4930MX @ 4.1GHz, 16GB RAM, 500GB 840Evo, 1TB HDD, GTX 980m 8GB

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 mid 2016. I7 6700hq, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 970m 6GB.

Laptop: Origin Eon11s. i7 3820QM, GT 650M 2GB, 120GB SSD, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 11.6in 768p display

I disagree based on your supporting arguments

"I tried to set you free, you keep trying to rescue me, but you can't, tell a heart, when to start, how to beat....."

*Kina Grannis saved my life*

Do you have any specific reasons why you think it's bad? Feedback on it has been mostly positive, though we are certainly open to making improvements. To make improvements, we need something slightly more specific than just "It's bad".

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

10 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Do you have any specific reasons why you think it's bad? Feedback on it has been mostly positive, though we are certainly open to making improvements.

any idea how do i access the full WYSIWYG editor on mobile?, _, (also how does one cut-and-paste quoteboxes on mobile, or is that a forum engine limitation?)

20 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

any idea how do i access the full WYSIWYG editor on mobile?, _, (also how does one cut-and-paste quoteboxes on mobile, or is that a forum engine limitation?)

To be honest, if we're going to use two lines of buttons, might as well actually use the second line...

Screenshot_20180424-233342.thumb.png.142a3fe1341408f8ef9770766929a84e.png

-Figured I'd move this to Bugs And Issues-

8 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Screenshot_20180424-233342.thumb.png.142a3fe1341408f8ef9770766929a84e.png

oh it's in landscape ( /)_(\ dammit element overflow hidden

EDIT: seriously though I can has the rest of teh buttons in portrait mode? iOS 10.3 Chrome sorry & thanks

@iamdarkyoshi The only problem I have with the Mobile version would be the hideaway menu for your profile and notifications because for some reason I cannot open it unless I get the overlay that someone has responded or posted something I am following in the bottom left. 

Dunno if this is due to something website wise or if it is due to internet connection? 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

16 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Do you have any specific reasons why you think it's bad? Feedback on it has been mostly positive, though we are certainly open to making improvements. To make improvements, we need something slightly more specific than just "It's bad".

The notification panel is a pain to open on Mobile. It takes forever to open if it opens at all.

Selling Microsoft Wireless Media Keyboard OS Support List Device OS Support List  | Does battery Saver affect CPU performance?

Surface Pro 4 i7 Refurb (Late 2016-Early 2018, Early 2018-present)  |  OnePlus 3 (Late 2017 - present) | 

Samaritan - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H100i v2, NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

4 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

The notification panel is a pain to open on Mobile. It takes forever to open if it opens at all.

I'd say it's about connection speed. Only when I'm at edges of 3g network I've had issues opening it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I'd say it's about connection speed. Only when I'm at edges of 3g network I've had issues opening it.

That's the thing. When I have issues with it, I'm either on LTE or decent WiFi.

Edit: I should also specify that I've tried the Mobile Site on FF for Android v59 and Brave for Android based on Chromium 65

Selling Microsoft Wireless Media Keyboard OS Support List Device OS Support List  | Does battery Saver affect CPU performance?

Surface Pro 4 i7 Refurb (Late 2016-Early 2018, Early 2018-present)  |  OnePlus 3 (Late 2017 - present) | 

Samaritan - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H100i v2, NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro